I’m really pleased to announce that Sillick Photography has been chosen to be one of the two photographers included in the new “Inclusive Collection” announced by Hill Place and Isabella Weddings this week.
Hill Place has recently featured on the Channel 4 program “Country House Rescue” which documented the experiences of Will & Rebecca Dobson as they transformed Hill place from an ancestral country house into the stunning wedding venue it is today.
Now, with wedding planner Marie Haverly of Isabella weddings they have hand-picked local suppliers to offer a unique, all-in-one, stress free wedding package at a set budget.
The full press release follows:
Hill Place and Isabella Weddings provide couples with a Stress-free Hampshire Wedding
Exclusive-use Hampshire wedding venue, Hill Place has joined forces with wedding planners, Isabella Weddings, to launch ‘The Inclusive Collection’ – a carefully crafted package designed to provide couples with a stress-free wedding that is as unique as them.
The Inclusive Collection has been designed with busy couples in mind who want a unique wedding at a beautiful, private country venue, but do not have time to research hundreds of suppliers. The aim is to provide a stress-free planning process whilst ensuring the couple retain control over their day.
Hill Place and Isabella Weddings have hand picked a wide range of Hampshire’s finest suppliers for couples to choose from to create the wedding of their dreams within a set budget.
The Inclusive Collection includes:
• Exclusive use of the house and grounds of Hill Place, a Georgian villa in the heart of the Hampshire countryside with views to the Isle of Wight
• An expert wedding planner (who has organised over 300 weddings) to provide personalised support, guidance and management of suppliers
• Accommodation on the wedding night at Hill Place for up to 12 people
• And a choice of suppliers to provide the following
• A marquee and venue decorations
• Caterers and table linen
• Bespoke cake
• Music and entertainment options
To ensure the wedding stays within budget, there is a set fee which ranges from £11,000 for up to 50 guests to £17,500 for 125 guests.
All the suppliers have worked with Hill Place and Isabella Weddings before which will ensure ease of planning and simplicity on the day. So the couple can relax and concentrate on arranging what they’re going to wear, their invitations and the drinks (with no corkage charges).
Notes to editors:
Hill Place – www.hillplace.co.uk
Hill Place recently featured on Country House Rescue on Channel 4 – the programmed followed Will (34) and Rebecca (33) Dobson as they developed Hill Place, which they inherited from Will’s grandparents, into an events venue under the guidance of the presenter, Ruth Watson.
The house and grounds are available to rent for a range of events including weddings, private house parties, corporate functions and commercial events.
Isabella Weddings – www.isabellaweddings.co.uk
Isabella Weddings is run by Marie Haverly – since qualifying and launching in 2003 Marie has worked with many couples on a wide range of wedding planning, event organisation, consultation and support packages. Her aim is to save couples time and money as well as offering vast experience and contacts within the wedding industry to ensure their dreams become a reality.
The Inclusive Collection suppliers include:
• Quality Marquee Hire – www.qualitymarqueehire.co.uk
• Photographer, Kim Taylor – www.kimtaylor-photography.co.uk
• Sean Sillick Photography – www.sillickphotography.co.uk
• Ena’s Florist – www.enasflorists.co.uk
• Florists, Little Lilies – www.little-lillies.co.uk
• Vanilla Catering – www.vanillacatering.co.uk
• Cater and cake maker, Ann Smallpiece – www.asmallpieceofcake.co.uk
• The Lily Rose Cake Company – www.lilyrosecakes.com